Saturday, July 16, 2011

WEEKLY CHALLENGE #2

So yeah, in case you missed my first post about weekly challenges or are too lazy to go all the way back to read it, I want to give readers the opportunity to suggest topics for me to blog about. Yeah yeah, some blogger-reader interaction if you will. But seriously, I don't want this blog to be about me and my life! That'd just be boring. And I bet something interesting is going on in your life right now, or you've thought of a cool idea before, or had some sort of breakthrough revelation about the way we eat pudding. Yeah, that kind of stuff.

I know the title says "weekly" challenge but I'll just do these sporadically as you readers warrant. Besides, "weekly challenge" just has a nice ring to it, don't you think? Anyways email me the answer to my "weekly challenge question" (I'll go easy for the first few ones) and then suggest a blog topic. I'll choose the one that's first and that is appropriate.

WEEKLY CHALLENGE NUMBER DOS:
-Who's lovely face is that posted above? (hint hint 2 p.m. Sunday tomorrow on ESPN. Go go USA!!)
-Email me at tomilkyway4@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Feedback or thoughts are ALWAYS appreciated =D