Monday, July 11, 2011

Scabs

I'm not going to try to make this my most insightful post, but I couldn't help writing about scabs when I have one on my left knee. Well, had one. So what is it with scabs and picking them off?

When you have one I think it's pretty cool. Annoying sometimes when you bump into it, but I guess it's something akin to a battle scar. This current one on my knee is pretty small as far as scabs go, but it's noticeable. So whenever someone asks me about it I can proudly say that I got it diving for a save during a game of World Cup. Other than that I think you only notice scabs when you're bored. It's not the best thing you can do (especially if you want it to heal quickly) but why not? It's itchy and interesting to see how far you can pick at it.

So I guess I'm a scab-picker. I don't think I've left scabs on for more than a few days. The larger ones will re-scab and then the fun just starts all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Feedback or thoughts are ALWAYS appreciated =D