Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wedding Dress- Taeyang (DJ Changsta remix)


Remixes are good. I love the original, but this song got me through my homework today. (You know, when you don't feel like doing any work, so you find an inspiring song on your ipod, listen to it fifty times on repeat, start dancing through the house in front of your confused parents, bob your head and drum your fingers in the air, and feel a rush of energy that propels you through an entire english essay and all your calc and chinese homework?) Music is such a lifesaver sometimes.


1 comment:

  1. I saw this post and wasn't sure if I was dreaming. I'm totally into this song now so I was really surprised to see someone else who likes it too!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! Feedback or thoughts are ALWAYS appreciated =D